Canberra city is built on limestone plains, it's very flat. We do have some lovely hills and mountains but they generally stay out of your way. The jewel in our city's crown, Lake Burley Griffin, is encircled by dedicated bike paths taking you to every inch of it's beautiful foreshore. Add in the plethora of national attractions, a wonderful selection of cafe and dining options, shopping and cultural highlights means you have a great day ahead of you on your shared bike.
HOW IT WORKS
Hiring a bike is very easy. Swipe your credit card, choose a rental duration, select a bike and off you go.
We provide you a helmet, lock and bike lights, all inclusive and available from hotel reception. Picnic boxes are available, please see reception.
Bikes are available from the entrance of Little National Hotel and Brassey Hotel.
ADD PICNIC HAMPER
$110 caters for 2 people
- 1 x Bottle of Rose or Sparkling
- Woodside Saltbush Goat Cheese, Farmer House Willow Grove Double Brie, Charlton’s Choice Buffalo Milk Blue Cheese, Cloth Bound Cheddar
- Assorted Salumi & Prosciutto
- Roasted pumpkin/Zucchini and Sun-dried Tomatoes tart
- Smoked Chicken with Rice Noodle Salad, spicy Thai Dressing
- Mix Salted Nuts & Dry Fruit
- Pickled Pepper/Baby Onion/Baby Cornichons; Wild Australian Olives; Quince Paste, Lavosh/Grissini
- Sweet Potato Hummus
- macaron, passion fruit brulee tart
To arrange a hamper, please email here for availability.